Re: Under a green sky

And lets not forget the simple fact that climate models that use only natural forcing and climate models that use only anthropogenic forcing do not produce accurate depictions of the current climate state/trend. In fact, they aren't even close to modeling the climate accurately. It is only when natural and anthropogenic forcing is combined, do models produce results that are relatively close to being what we see in the real world. Please look over www.ipcc.ch for exactly what I am talking about. See the comparisons of modeled and observed temperature rises since 1860.

Other websites such as http://www.globalwarmingart.com/ have very clear-cut graphical dipictions of our current understanding.

Kris Saurierlagen@gmail.com

-----Original Message----- From: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at> To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu> Sent: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 1:15 pm Subject: Re: Under a green sky

I have a lot of trouble with the "man is at fault" (specifically,
western > European and North American man, and more specifically US man) theory, > which is more politics than science.Â
1. http://www.realclimate.orgÂ;
2. Don't you even notice that you're making an argument from ignorance? Remember, you have fallen among the scientists. Making argument from ignorance is just about the most embarrassing thing you can do. Â