Re: Under a green sky

And lets not forget the simple fact that climate models that use only
natural forcing and climate models that use only anthropogenic forcing
do not produce accurate depictions of the current climate state/trend.
In fact, they aren't even close to modeling the climate accurately.  It
is only when natural and anthropogenic forcing is combined, do models
produce results that are relatively close to being what we see in the
real world.

Yes. If the sun's activity hadn't stayed at the level it climbed to till about 1940, it would be a bit cooler. The rest is our fault, and that was my point. Many thanks for the links.