From: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 2:17 pm
Subject: Re: Under a green sky

And lets not forget the simple fact that climate models that use onlyÂ
natural forcing and climate models that use only anthropogenic
forcingÂ
do not produce accurate depictions of the current climate
state/trend.Â
In fact, they aren't even close to modeling the climate accurately.
ItÂ
is only when natural and anthropogenic forcing is combined, do modelsÂ
produce results that are relatively close to being what we see in theÂ
real world.Â
Yes. If the sun's activity hadn't stayed at the level it climbed to till about 1940, it would be a bit cooler. The rest is our fault, and that was my point. Many thanks for the links. Â