Re: attack on dinosaur--horrific video

"Horner observed that a hypsilophodont rookery
was on an island.  Even if one dino of a breeding pair
had to sit the nest, a mate could help protect it.
These behaviors could probably evolve quickly under
the selective pressure of nest predation."

I believe that the Hysilophodonts were actually Troodons on the island, which I find really quite cool. Predators protecting their nest from other predators while one parent (if that was the case) brought home the bacon. A gated community almost.
If that were so, then wouldn't the Troodons quickly dispatch all small prey on the island and need to head to the shore for other prey?

David Krentz