Cattails, reeds and bullrushes

I've been scouring my references for any kind of indication that tall marsh plants (beside horsetails) ever existed with a dinosaur. I had found references in some older books like The Last Great Dinosaur by Ried. In particular some of the nice illos by Jan Sovak specifically make a mention of "rushes" and Cattails. , but they are a little dubious to me even though it seems the rest of the book is well researched. In my favourite book A Vanished World by Russel there are a few mentions of tall delta plants but nothing to specific.

  David Krentz