Re: dracrorex and National Geographic

----- Original Message ----
From: Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>

Denver Fowler writes:

>>> I find it pretty surprising that National Geographic would sit so
 behind the times like this.

>You've obviously mistaken National Geographic for a professional
peer-reviewed publication...

>(*cough* Archaeoraptor *cough*).

Yeah.. but in the latest issue of Science, they had a whole page (pop writeup)
on dracorex vs stygimoloch vs Pachycephalosaurus: reviewing the SVP talk. This
article coming out within days of NatGeo must be pretty embarrassing.

ref: Stokstad, 2007, Did Horny Young Dinosaurs Cause Illusion of Separate
Species?, Science: 318 (23rd Nov 2007), p1236

D.

Dann Pigdon
GIS / Archaeologist              geo cities.com/dannsdinosaurs
Melbourne, Australia             heretichides.soffiles.com

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/