Re: dracrorex and National Geographic

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Denver Fowler wrote:

To Ken: Thanks for posting the abstract. I do wonder how you managed to do it though (apart from typing it of course): I have found it immeasurably annoying that the SVP2007 abstracts volume PDF does not allow you to cut and paste text. You can search but not cut and paste. Why?

The pdf was saved as an image :( If you have access to a scanner with OCR, you could probably get around that.