RE: New Papers on 34th Street

Jerry Harris wrote:

> Burnham, D.A. 2007. Archaeopteryx -- a re-evaluation suggesting an arboreal
> habitat and an intermediate stage in trees down origin of flight. Neues
> Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie Abhandlungen 245(1):33-44.

Does anyone have a PDF they can send me?  I'm especially intrigued as to how
its "climbing ability far outweighed its putative cursorial attributes".  The
cursorial abilities of _Archaeopteryx_ are "putative".  Hm.

Cheers

Tim

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative
now.