Re: Chinese Museums

Ted,
Don't have a list of natural history museums but some of the Chinese museums with significant dinosaur remains include:

Chongqing Municipal Museum, Chongquing
Zigong Dinosaur Museum, Zigong City
Beijing Natural History Museum, Beijing
Museum of Chengdu College of Geology, Chengdu
Museum of the Institute of Vertebrate Palaeontology and Palaeoanthropology, Beijing
Shanghai Museum, Shanghai
National Geological Museum of China, Beijing
Nanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Nanjing
Tianjin Museum of Natural History, Tianjin