Re: Chinese Museums

Hello.

>From David M.'s answer I assume you're looking for Chinese dino museums.

Here's a list from The Fossil Animals of China 1998 Guan Jian ed. A couple of
new museums have probably been started since '98. Some in the list don't have
dinosaurs.

-mpc
Michael Patrick Corriss

 A List of Chinese Organizationa Studying and Storing Vertebrate Fossils

Beijing Natural History Museum

Institue of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology, Academia, Sinca
(IVPP)

The Geological Museum of China

The Musuem of China University of Geosciences (Beijing)

Exhibition Hall of Geology, Beijing University

The Geological Exhibition Hall of China University of Mining and Technology

Exhibition Center of Peking Man

Shanghai Museum of Natural History

Tianjin Museum of Natural History

Museum of Neimenggu Autonomous Region

Erenhot Dinoasaur Museum, Neimenggu

Chongqing Museum of Natural Histroy

Fengjie Musuem, Chongqing

Dalian Musuem of Natural History

Jilin Musuem of Natrual History

The Museum of Changchun Geological College

Heilongjiang Provincial Museum

Heilongjiang Provincial Geological Museum

Museum of Yichun, Heilongjiang

Liaoning Provincial Muesum

The Geological Exhibition Hall of Liaoning Engineering and Technology
University

Yixian Fossil Museum Liaoning

Hebei Provincial Museum

The Geological Exhibition Hall of Shijiazhaung Economy College

Shangdong Provincial Musuem

Geological Musuem of Shandong Province

The Dinosaur Museum of Zhucheng, Shandong

Linqu Paleontology Museum, Shandong

Yunnan Provincial Museum

Geological Musuem of Yunnan Province

Lufeng Dinosaur Museum, Yunnan

Yuxi Museum, Yunnan

Chuxiong Musuem, Yunnan

Geological Musuem of Gansu Province

Gansu Provincial Museum

The Geological Exhibition Hall of Northwest University

The Geological Exhibition Hall of Lanzhou University

Turpan Gian Rhino Exhibition Hall, Xinjiang Uigur Autonomous Region

Kelamayi Dinosaur Museum, Xinjiang Uigur Autonomous Region

Guizhou Provincial Museum

Geological Musuem of Hunan Province

Geological Musuem of Shaanxi Province

Xunyi Museum, Shaanxi

Nanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Academia, Sinica

Nanjing Geological Museum

The Geological Exhibition Hall of Nanjing University

Anhui Provincial Museum

Zhejiang Musuem of Natural History

The Museum of China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)

Zigong Dinosaur Museum, Sichuan

The Museum of Chengdu Science and Technology University

Guangdong Provincial Museum

Human Exhibition Hall of Zhongshan University, Guangdong

Nanxiong Museum, Guangdong

Shixing Museum, Guangdong

The Maba Man Site Museum, Shaoguan of Guangdong

Museum of Natural History, Guangxi

Fujian Provincial Museum