seeking Kellner 1998

Alex Kellner performed a cladistic analysis of the Amniota in the following
paper. I haven't heard back from the author himself, so I'm asking if anyone on
the list has this paper and can send it. I have the tree that resulted from it.
I'm seeking the characters and data matrix

Kellner, A. W. A., 1998, Panorama e perspectiva do estudo de rÃpteis fÃsseis
no Brasil: An. Acad. Bras. CiÃnc., v. 70, no. 3, pp. 647-676.

Many thanks

David Peters
St. Louis