Re: Testing Unenlagiinae

I'd be interested to know what characters support
this _Pedopenna_+_Yandangornis_ clade, and its
inclusion within Alvarezsauridae -
and what the bootstraps are like.

Me too.

Me three -- but bootstrapping a tree of that size takes _months_. As in, having a computer that does _nothing else_ 24/7 for months. The time required for bootstrapping increases, I think, exponentially with the number of taxa. I bet that's why Turner et al. didn't bootstrap their tree (and got a Science paper out of it anyway).