Re: Obtaining papers?

David Marjanovic writes:
 > Some journals allow authors to put pdfs on their personal
 > homepages. I've got obscure (but highly important) papers on
 > Chinese geology by googling.  That way I was able to cite them in
 > my first paper.

Also: there are plenty of authors out there who damned well put the
PDFs of their own pages whether the journals allow them to or not.
And quite right, too.

)_v__/\  "It is the job of the critic to tell people what they ought to
         like and it must be pretty galling when they don't do as they're
         told" -- Andrew Rilstone.