Ameghiniana

Tommy Tyrberg writes:
 > I just noticed that Google Books has put Ameghiniana, Vol 27-36
 > (1990-1999) online, full view. Useful since it can be a difficult
 > journal to get hold of.

This is great, but does anyone know how to persuade Google Books to
deliver a PDf rather than forcing you to use their stupid browser UI
to read?  For example, the paper describing _Argentinosaurus_ is at

http://books.google.com/books?id=kE_5l7yiGY4C&pg=PA271&dq=Ameghiniana+gigantesco+sauropodo&sig=L_y-Rw5iB7hGtGs3JZ8Iihl6RIU
but it's not much use in that form.

)_v__/\  "It is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers"
         -- Peter Gabriel, "The Lamia"