[no subject]

okay, thanks everybody, so know i know that the spinosaur family is not a part of the carnosaur clade(if i got this wrong tell me)...

But i'm in a muddel with my groups, i got this book that says this: saurischians:carnosaurs,ornithmimids,dromeosaurs,coelurosaurs,sauropods/ornithischians:armored dinosaurs,stegosaurs,boneheaded dinosaurs,horned dinosaurs, duckbilled dinosaurs,iguanodons

i know wat theropods are but i gor no clew were they are in this thing, i'm sorry to keep bothering you all like this, the second i got this straight i'l stop anoying you all.

I would just like something that can show me the most modern version of this all

Looking for an old friend? You may find him in your friends' friends list ! http://spaces.live.com/default.aspx?page=Ed01&ss=True