tetanurae

From wat i understand this is wat the situation is

dinosauria:ornithischia,saurischia/saurischia:herrerasauria,theropoda,sauropodomorpha/theropoda:ceratosauria,tetanurae/tetanurae:spinosauridae!!!dingding!!

if this is right do tell me, but i do know i left a whole lot of familie's out and maybe even a clade somewere but tell me, the baryonyx was a tetanurae right, i just asumed that from wat i know now that he wa a spinosauridae, i this right

do tell me this, what are all the groups and familie's and clade's under theropoda...
and t.-rex was a part of carnosauria right?and is a carnosaur part of the tetanurae or of avetheropoda

by the way, this oktober in belgium there going to show a t.-rex...im exited by the way a diplodocus and a triceratops to, and of course the iguanodon's!!!

this was the last time i bother you with a quistion, next time i'l just say if it's something important

A lot of passions? Collect all your personal info on one central location , for free! http://get.live.com/live/features