Re: tetanurae

T. Michael Keesey writes:
 > > do tell me this, what are all the groups and familie's and clade's under
 > > theropoda...
 >
 > Please see Mickey's site (link posted earlier).

... but if you find Mickey's site too detailed, and you want a more
introductory overview, you might find the one in the FAQ a useful
starting point:
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-class/overview/

)_v__/\  "That's right, Pete.  It's actually pronounced Mi'li-wau-KAY, and
         it's Algonquin for The Good Land" -- Alice Cooper, "Wayne's World"