Re: Pleistocene/Holocene extinctions

<<If you say "humans", then humans were huge as a "cause" of Late
Pleistocene extinctions. Otherwise, you must give a nod to the factors that
reduced these populations to the point where they were vulnerable.>>

I'd imagine that's a colloquial 'you', Don.  I was more wandering (and
wondering) in the direction of combined causes.  At least, that's what I was
aiming to do.  Rather than just nodding, I was waving most welcomingly in
the direction of other causes of population reduction.