Tyrannosaur and Triceratops Skull Bones info?

Hi folks, long time lister, first time caller.

I have a favor to ask of all you wonderful, helpful people. I have a potential
job sculpting scale models of Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops skulls. The problem
is that I can't find usable references for the interior bones of either
subject. The best photos show only a confusing mass, and I've no idea which
publications would help.  I'd love to get my hands on an actual skull, but I'm
in Oregon, and apparently there's a law against that here ; ).

If anybody has any info, could you please drop me a line? Off or on the list is
fine. My email is bruce@bowmanarts.net.

Thanks for your time and help!

Bruce

www.bowmanarts.net