Forbidden message formats (WAS: Re: Pleistocene/Holocene extinctions: question concerning grasslands

There's been an usual lot of messages on the DML lately that have
reached me only in the form of the error message below. Would people
kindly make sure to use plain text for messages to the list?

On 9/24/07, Botterweg, Rrp <ronald.botterweg@capgemini.com> wrote:
> *         ---REMAINDER OF MESSAGE TRUNCATED---            *
> *     This post contains a forbidden message format       *
> *  (such as an attached file, a v-card, HTML formatting)  *
> *    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *
> * If your postings display this message your mail program *
> * is not set to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY and needs adjusting  *

Andreas Johansson