RE: Anatomical directions for decribing coracoids

Okay, I'll bite.

There is at present no firm consensus. So if you are describing a coracaoid,
make certain you state WHOSE orientation/anatomical directional system you
are using.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216