From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@umd.edu>
To: d_ohmes@yahoo.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:14:18 AM
Subject: RE: Anatomical directions for decribing coracoids

Not if it is positively misleading compared to the orientation of the
coracoid (that being the real source of the confusion).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu    Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

Fax: 301-405-0796

Mailing Address:    Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
            Department of Geology
            Building 237, Room 1117
            University of Maryland
            College Park, MD 20742 USA