Re: Drawing Mamenchisaurus youngi...

Just my opinion, but I see way too many restorations in exact lateral
profile view. It's a fine comparative technique as Greg Paul has proven over the
years, but it's been done to death by his many fans. Let's see some different
angles and lighting effects. DV

In principle I agree, but exact lateral views have the great advantage of making things like total length or presacral length measurable. Without that, over 2/5 of my M.Sc. thesis would have been impossible.