Re: Evidence For a Feathered Velociraptor...

Tim Williams wrote: For dromaeosaurids (or at least >dromaeosaurines and
velociraptorines) the forelimbs appear to >have played a major role in
catching and subduing prey.

While that seems like an obvious conclusion, can I ask what the evidence is
for it? How do we know the forelimbs played a major role?

Can I also ask about the use of feather wings as turning aids - it's a
compelling idea, but are there any modern examples we can look to?

Regards,
Michael Lovejoy