RE: Evidence For a Feathered Velociraptor...

Jim Cunningham wrote:

>>But it's a tough sell to say that these forces qualify as "aerodynamic load".

> Under the circumstances that you describe, that is exactly what they qualify
> as.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  Would the aerodynamic load in this
case (_Velociraptor_ leaping through the air, or
extending its forelimbs toward prey) be comparable to what bird wings are
exposed to during flapping flight?

Cheers

Tim
Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of
saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2