Re: Keesey on a mathematical approach to defining clade names -- or -- Whatever Happened To Baby New Papers?

Congrats for the work, Keesey.

An alternative way to define a clade is by prime number
multiplication. Assigning a unique prime number to each specimen - and
multiplying those numbers in a node based clade defined by those
specifiers. (Bad way to represent in a paper, but probably ok in a
database.)

[]s,

Roberto Takata