RE: Evidence For a Feathered Velociraptor... (joke)

Nick Page writes:
 >> Velociraptor arms were clearly adapted for Protorugby.
 >> Not to mention the great visual effect of feathers during the "Haka".
 >> Sorry, worldcup "oblige".
 >> Good day everybody. :)
 >>
 >> http://www.paleospot.com/croquis/protorugby.jpg
 >
 > Les yankies will not know what on earth you are referring to Alain.

Au contraire -- the USA even has its own team at the Rubgy World Cup.
They're so bad that they even managed to lose to England ... just.

But I wouldn't have thought that the predatory strike would be easily
exapted into a rugby pass.  You need to get some height on it.

)_v__/\  "There's a goldmine of goals there that never quite arrives" --
         Gary Lineker, on Andy Cole.