Re: Livezey and Zusi's paper plagued with convergence?

Or maybe they just contain a few hundred correlated characters. Figuring that out would make a nice Ph.D. thesis or three.

Nice idea. Why don't you give it a try it in your spare time? :-)

What spare time? :-) My spare time is just enough to cope with half of the interesting part of the blogosphere! :-) I'd like to, but first I'm supposed to figure out where the turtles come from. One thing after the other (...or, rather, one million after the other million).