From: Brandon Pilcher <trex_kid@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Saturday, 29 September, 2007 10:25:12 PM
Subject: Racial/ethnic minorities in American paleontology

I hope I don't sound racist, but how come most American paleontologists I know
of are what most call "white"? There seem to exist very few black, Hispanic, or
Asian-American paleontologists. This strikes me as particularly odd because
American paleontologists do not strike me as reactionary or racist to unusual
degrees. Are American racial minorities on average less interested in
paleontology or science than white Americans?
Live Search: New search found
http://get.live.com/search/overview

*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html