Re: Dromeo Danger

While I would not at all desire to be attacked by a velociraptor, but,
looking at a lone velociraptor as a thread to a human adult (Average
human male 6'0, decent shape. 20's) seems a little over exaggerated in
my opinion. Killing one for the sake of food would be a waste of food
if the animal lived alone, and the size would certainly turn off a
velociraptor a bit. Unless we're talking about a pair. or a pack. In
defense? Sure, But just for a snack? That doesn't make sense to me.
Lone lions don't go after elephants, nor would I expect a lone
velociraptor to attack such a big prey item.

Just my two cents, there.