Re: Dromeo Danger

Heh. I live in a place that has coyotes aplenty. I
hear them several times a week, and can find fresh
scat w/in 100m of the house easily. Unless I work at
it, I see ZERO coyotes. On the other hand, I get
attacked by mockingbirds pretty regular, in season.

Another point; sharks don't necessarily packhunt, but
they do tend to gather at the site of a ruckus.

BTW -- Sharks are the best extant velociraptor
'tooth-analogue' I know of. Are there any other
candidates?

Don