To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 6:33 PM
Subject: Raptors climbing trees?

Is there any likelihood of Velociraptor, Utahraptor, or Deinonychus being
able to climb trees? Using their back claws like hooks into the tree, and
moving upward? It seemed quite likely with the Jurassic Park depiction of
Deinonychus(though the wrists are wrong...), but, is it possible at all with
the real thing? Utahraptor or Deinonychus in particular, really.

Dustin Mendus