RE: Raptors climbing trees?

.
> Dustin,
> It has been suggested that deinonychosaurs had some flight
> ability and perhaps employed WAIR (Wing-Assisted Incline
> Running) like some extant ground living birds that nest in
> trees like turkeys.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDQlCmFcdM
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxt_-f9dmw&feature=related

I am amused/alarmed that the "More" section of "About this video" says
"Copyright:C2003 University of Maryland", since these are from the
University of MONTANA...

Many more videos available at THEIR lab can be found at
http://dbs.umt.edu/flightlab/videos.htm

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216