From: Simon M. Clabby <dinowight@yahoo.co.uk>
<dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2008 8:46:37 AM
Subject: Re: Raptors - ahem, goats - climbing trees?

I've actually seen goats up trees, it's truly a
surreal experience, especially when they get to the
smaller branches!

Apparently it's due to poor grazing material on the
ground, so they climb for the berries (although it
seemed to be more to do with young goatherds chasing
them up there so they could make a few dirhams!)

--- Dora Smith <villandra@austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Hey, no kidding, these are actual photos of actual
> goats climbing actual
> trees.
>
> I've been hearing of it and thinking it was comedy.
>
> http://www.smm.org/buzz/blog/goats_in_trees
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQev3UoGp2M
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwhBYKLFZAU
>
> Relics of an ancient forest indeed - what was left
> when the goats got done!
> LOL!
>
> My budgies suddenly sound very subdued.
>
> Yours,
> Dora Smith
> Austin, TX
> tiggernut24@yahoo.com

Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
       DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
                 http://www.dinowight.co.uk

             Or Join the DinoWight ONLINE group
         http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DinoWightONLINE/

           Or, if you can speak french, buy my book!
http://www.amazon.fr/p%C3%AAche-du-Baryonyx-Simon-Clabby/dp/221107944X/sr=8-2/qid=1163539406/ref=sr_1_2/171-5562795-4006621?ie=UTF8&s=books

                 Failing that, read my blog
              Bizarre Ideas and Odd Connections
                http://smclabby.blogspot.com/