Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: new volume by Fabio Dalla Vecchia

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Jean-Michel BENOIT
<s.aegyptiacus@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Only 20 Euros? For 304 pages?
 Incredible!
 Er.. in what language?
With a color figure-to-page ratio of about .92, who cares?
-- T. Michael Keesey
Director of Technology
Exopolis, Inc.
2894 Rowena Avenue Ste. B
Los Angeles, California 90039
http://exopolis.com/
--
http://3lbmonkeybrain.blogspot.com/

-- J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés. Ce programme a supprimé4246 d'e-mails spam à ce jour. Les utilisateurs qui paient n'ont pas ce message dans leurse-mails. Obtenez la version gratuite de SPAMfighter ici: http://www.spamfighter.com/lfr

_

" Men take in great consideration what falls within their sphere of knowledge, but they don't realize how much it depends from what is beyond that""
(Zhuang Zhi)

Prof. Silvio Renesto
Department of Structural and Functional Biology
Università degli Studi dell' Insubria
via Dunant 3, 21100 Varese
Italy
phone +39-0332-421560
e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it
see my Triassic website at http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/
see my outdoor-nature photography website at
http://wendigo.vecchiaforesta.it