Theropod Skin Impression

Hi All -

     I'm looking for good pictures of non-avian and non-feathery theropod
skin impressions for use in a lecture on dinosaur appearance and
restoration.  I've got the ones of _Juravenator_ from the papers on it, and
I'm trying to avoid using pictures of skin impressions from footprints (more
interested in body impressions).  I can't seem to find any decent photos of
the ones from _Carnotaurus_, even in it's monograph -- are tghere any others
that I'm missing or that anyone knows of a source for?  Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770   USA
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
 and     dinogami@gmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/

"There's a saying that goes 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw
stones'... OK. How about...NOBODY should throw stones. That's crappy
behavior! My policy is 'no stone-throwing regardless of housing situation.'
There's an exception, though. If you're TRAPPED in a glass house...and you
have a stone, then throw it! What are you, an idiot? It's really 'ONLY
people in glass houses should throw stones'... provided they're trapped, in
a house... with a stone. It's a little longer, but you know..."
                                 --- Demetri Martin