Interviews with Bob Bakker and Jack Horner

Sorry about the multiple post; forgot to switch to plain text...

Hello everyone,

    This week I posted some interviews I conducted with Bob Bakker and
Jack Horner on my blog. You can find them at the following URLs;

Interview with Bob Bakker
http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/2008/04/paleontological_profiles_rober.php

Interview with Jack Horner
http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/2008/04/paleontological_profiles_jack.php

    I hope to keep the interview series going, so if you would be
interested in participating in the series please don't hesitate to let
me know (I plan on talking to both paleontologists and
paleo-illustrators). Best regards,

Brian Switek
http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps