Help finding back issues of Gaia

Those of you on PaleoNet should have already seen the request Norm
MacLeod sent out, so my apologies for giving you a second chance...

Anyhoo, Robin Rank (rrank at kzoo dot edu), the reference librarian at
Kalamazoo college is trying to obtain volume 10 (1994) of Gaia.  I've
directed her to the museum's web site (http://www.mnhn.ul.pt/).
There's a link there giving a brief description of the journal, but I
didn't see anything indicating archives or other availability of back
issues.  Tom Holtz once gave a link to the journal's web site
(http://dml.cmnh.org/1999Sep/msg00023.html), but although it's not
even nine years old yet, that link appears to have died.

http://dml.cmnh.org/1996Jun/msg00184.html

Similarly, Eduardo A. Miranda, the person who gave the table of
contents to us (http://dml.cmnh.org/1996Jun/msg00029.html)
unsubscribed from the list on July 16, 1996...  If anyone knows of a
way to obtain a copy of volume 10 of Gaia, I hope you can see through
the clever disguise I put on Robin's e-mail address.

Thanks!

--
Mickey P. Rowe     (mrowe@lifesci.ucsb.edu)