Re: Lawn Ornament

I seem to remember seeing this before, only then it
was a Camarasaurus

http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?ID=3836&title=Full+Size+Camarasaurus+Dinosaur+Replica

In fact, I posted about this a while back, but it
didn't work due to HTML gubbins!

Simon M. Clabby
DinoWight - The Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight

--- Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com> wrote:

> Jerry D. Harris writes:
>  > If you've got the bucks...and it's not half-bad,
> anatomically
>  > speaking (I mean, at least its tail ain't
> dragging...!)
>
> Yeah, but look at all those manual unguals.
>
> And the pedal unguals, for that matter.
>
> Also, doesn't the head look a teensy bit macronarian
> to you?
>
>  _/|_

> /o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike@indexdata.com>
> http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
> )_v__/\  "Some people are worried by parts of the
> bible they don't
>        understand.  It's the parts I _do_ understand that
> worry me" --
>        Mark Twain.

Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
       DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
                 http://www.dinowight.co.uk

             Or Join the DinoWight ONLINE group
         http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DinoWightONLINE/

           Or, if you can speak french, buy my book!
http://www.amazon.fr/p%C3%AAche-du-Baryonyx-Simon-Clabby/dp/221107944X/sr=8-2/qid=1163539406/ref=sr_1_2/171-5562795-4006621?ie=UTF8&s=books

                 Failing that, read my blog
              Bizarre Ideas and Odd Connections
                http://smclabby.blogspot.com/