Re: Lawn Ornament

I seem to remember seeing this before, only then it
was a Camarasaurus

In fact, I posted about this a while back, but it
didn't work due to HTML gubbins!

Simon M. Clabby
DinoWight - The Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight

--- Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com> wrote:

> Jerry D. Harris writes:
>  > If you've got the bucks...and it's not half-bad,
> anatomically
>  > speaking (I mean, at least its tail ain't
> dragging...!)
> Yeah, but look at all those manual unguals.
> And the pedal unguals, for that matter.
> Also, doesn't the head look a teensy bit macronarian
> to you?
>  _/|_
> /o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike@indexdata.com>
> http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
> )_v__/\  "Some people are worried by parts of the
> bible they don't
>        understand.  It's the parts I _do_ understand that
> worry me" --
>        Mark Twain.

Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
       DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight

             Or Join the DinoWight ONLINE group

           Or, if you can speak french, buy my book!

                 Failing that, read my blog
              Bizarre Ideas and Odd Connections