RE: what IS a dino?

AAARGHH!!  NO!  Stop it!  Kill!! This isn't the 1970s any more!!!

[sorry, but this old saw just bugs the hell out of me. Was okay in the old
days of paraphyletic dinosaurs; not so much now. Spend a good part of my
public outreach having to kill this one, so I react violently... :-0.]

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/