RE: birds and dinosaurs

Yes, damn straight we do! (And I can think of a good dinosaur encyclopedia
for youngsters to start with... ;-).

> I'm easy either way - but if the poster is trying to do a PPT
> chart for teens . . .

And that is why it is essential to give them MODERN information. Start with
'em when they are young, and it helps them out further down the road.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/