Re: Summer opportunities?

Hey all. I was just wondering about any openings for the summer field season. I've sent off one application already, but keeping my options open would be a good thing and I really would like to do some more paleo work this summer. Any possibilities right now that you know of?

There's a dig in Poland of which I still don't know if it will be financed and therefore take place this year... I suppose Poland is far away from you?