To: <adam@crowlspace.com>
Cc: <cowen@blueoakfarm.com>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Source of KT asteroid pdf

If both inner asteroid belt and Kuiper belt collisions produced impactor candidates, I suppose given the vastly greater distances and thus volume of space and much smaller target area (Earth) in that larger volume of space, there is a higher likelihood that an object from the inner belt would strike our planet.