Up to the end Dinosaur climate

Am I to understand that South America and Africa hosted a better climate for
dinosaurs, when most K-T dinosaur fossils are found in North America?
Very little is preserved at the K-T boundary layer, probably an effect of
the change in depositional chemistry.
What we need is a great fossil dinosaur find [not reworked material] above
the K-T layer to show which continent's post-impact environment could
support the survivors.
Maybe answer a few questions like, why the environmentally delicate
amphibians faired better than dinosaurs like ceratopsians and hadrosaurians?