Some pdf for free

Dear All,
I have made available pdf copies of my papers published on not-so easy-to-access journals. They can be downloaded freely clicking on the PDF link at the end of each reference in my bibliography page here:
http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/published_papers.htm
Regards to all and apologies for eventual cross posting.

                                                       Silvio Renesto

_

" Men take in great consideration what falls within their sphere of knowledge, but they don't realize how much it depends from what is beyond that""
(Zhuang Zhi)

Prof. Silvio Renesto
Department of Structural and Functional Biology
Università degli Studi dell' Insubria
via Dunant 3, 21100 Varese
Italy
phone +39-0332-421560
e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it
see my Triassic website at http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/
see my outdoor-nature photography website at
http://wendigo.vecchiaforesta.it