Who is or will be in LA?

List members

I am working on a project of my own in the LA area within the next month or so. Its a science meets art kinda thing. I'm looking for paleontologists (or closely related to -paleo workers) in the in LA area who are willing to get in front of a camera.
Its kid friendly stuff, so be warned.
Does anyone have a good recommendation? Is anyone coming to see or advise on the Tomas the T.rex exhibit?
If anyone is serious I can put you in touch with the producer and he can give you the pitch.

David Krentz