Re: Interview with Jerry Harris

An excellent read; Jerry, as usual, is simultaneously erudite and accessible (the nerve of some people...) leading to an enjoyable read I can recommend it to anyone.

Also, the acompanying photo settles once and for all that Jerry is a leg man.

Scott Hartman Science Director Wyoming Dinosaur Center 110 Carter Ranch Rd. Thermopolis, WY 82443 (800) 455-3466 ext. 230 Cell: (307) 921-8333

www.skeletaldrawing.com

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Switek <evogeek@gmail.com> To: VRTPALEO@usc.edu; dinosaur@usc.edu Sent: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 8:49 am Subject: Interview with Jerry Harris

I just put up the next installment of my interview series with
paleontologists, this time with Jerry Harris. The interview can be
seen here (it's a really good one!);

http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/2008/04/paleontological_profiles_jerry.php

Enjoy!

Brian