Re: Are dinosaurs really reptiles? (2)

I'll defer to Müller and Reisz (2006) based on what little I am aware
of. A simplification of their topology from a 50% majority rule
consensus tree:
--+--Seymouriamorpha
  |--Diadectomorpha
  `--+--Caseidae
     `--+--+--Mesosauridae
        |  `--+--Millerettidae
        |     `--Procolophonidae
        `--+--Coelostegus
           `--+--+--Thuringothyris
              |  `--(Captorhinids)
              `--+--Brouffia
                 `--+--Paleothyris
                    `--+--Hylonomus
                       `--+--+--Protorothyris
                          |  |--Anthracodromeus
                          |  `--Cephalerpeton
                          `--+--Petrolacosaurus
                             `--Araeoscelis

Müller, J. and Reisz, R. 2006. The Phylogeny of Early Eureptiles:
Comparing Parsimony and Bayesian Approaches in the Investigation of a
Basal Fossil Clade. Systematic Biology 55 (3): 503-511.