Modern Functional Anatomy workshop, London, April 23 2008

Listers,

John Hutchinson and Adrian Lister organised this very fun and interesting workshop last week. Being in the audience listening to McNeil Alexander and Robin Wootton was one of the best things I've done for a long time, and some of the younger funky morphologists working in the UK painted a very exciting picture of current developments and research. It's been a long time since I felt this excited about my field: Darren Naish has justed posted a report on his Tetrapod Zoology blog: http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/

Cheers
Colin

--
Colin McHenry