Chiappe or others at Thomas the Trex

  Hello all

I've been approached to do a " Drawing Dinosaurs" DVD for kids and need some help. Here in LA the Thomas the Trex Lab just opened up, and it would be a great way to start off the show by meeting the real dinosaur I'm about to draw. On camera interaction with a paleontologist would be ideal. The producer is having a hard time getting a hold of someone who could get us access to a) film inside the lab and b) talk to a real live paleontologist. If anyone can help me out I would be very happy! I just want to make a show that I wish I could've seen as a kid.

  Thanks!

David Krentz